Tuesday, January 31, 2006
bleagh,this year's Chinese New Year sucks.It's boring,i got only like 20 Ang Paos,lesser than last years 30 or so.Regardless,there were fewer people visiting us this year and i did not get to play as much Mahjong as i did.And results in lesser money.Add to that the fact that i have to work on the 3rd lunar day which sucks when my father works on the 6th.
anyway.I am getting sick of working at Lavender.The people and everything sucks.I earn shitty pay.I think i might just quit at the end of Febuary or mid March.
So i went to the temple to pray yesterday.And i wasn't looking forward to it.So i did everything really reluctanly and when i was supposed to throw the burning joss papers into the furnace.I accidently burned my hand.
The funny thing is that the hairs on my hand are burnt gone.Funny huh?i think it was retribution.Believe in otherworldy powers for it exists.
Yes i believe there is someone up above but not strongly.Since i am a Aethist(ask howe,spelling may be wrong)
I may just convert to Free Thinker.
i sinned too much in this life.I don't think i'll be going to Heaven anytime soon.I may just get caught in hell or purgatory.But enough about that.I am not preaching today.
Enjoy the new year people.For the O level's result soon dawn on us.
Posted by CSV at 12:02:00 AM