Monday, January 16, 2006
if you read my last post.you know that my work supervisor piss me off too much.I swear she is going to pay.
see what happens when you go out to work.you get bullied in a whole new way.completely different from school.I am going to take that bitch down.Way down.
she kept dissing me and blames me for charging the customer an extra 10%.What the fuck?it's only $2.56,i pay you the money,will you stop it?no.bitch.She picks on me as i am the youngest worker there.
so what if you are my supervisor.You are a fucking human too.you make mistakes,don't you?then why do you pick on me.
I don't care man,this time,i am going to fight back.I am no longer taking it in like what i always did.I am going to unleash my fury on you.I am not going to stand there,look stupid and take it all in.i am going to screw you so bad,you feel like you are in hell.
I don't care if i get fired.If things get too hot.i just might punch you in the face.The pen is mightier than the sword?well,if the pen fails,the sword is a backup.i am no gentleman,i don't give a shit whether you have a vagina or not.If i am over the limit,i don't know what i can do to you.
Don't worry,i won't kill you....yet.
maybe i'll just use the exploding paste on you.
right guys,sorry for the vulgar language.I am just too pissed with the supervisor to work with her.18 year old think she can boss me around.i am no pushover.
this has been what going on in my life these few days.ANGER ANGER ANGER.
keep you all posted tomorrow.hate post are boring too.
Posted by CSV at 7:22:00 PM