Sunday, January 29, 2006

right everyone.Back from my hiatus.

but first.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah,didn't celebrate much since the mood is really here yet.This New Year is going to be a boring one.I think so.Nothing much has been going on.And i still got to bloody work.Sucks.Most of my friends have already "resigned" from their so called "work" but then,oh well,i'll hope i benefit from it all.going through the mentality.And i have to OT for 5 hours next week.After that,it will be more OTs for me.Sucks.Lavender Sucks.Bloody bread.Bloody people.

right,it's new year.I am not supposed to curse,but who gives a shit?

And i have yet to receive my angbao.Don't know what happen this year but i am getting bored of the fire crackers...Only thing interesting is Gambling.Mahjong and all since it involves money.And money is the most important thing in the world as the same as the root of all evil.....

ok.i am in the midst of writing a song.Cliche?eh.was bored so i thought i write a song about the times i had in school.It will use Nan Quan Mama's Xiang Cao Ba Pu's song as the song.The words and all are still being written.I spent 10 years studying Chinese.I don't want to waste away that language.It's my root too.

so yah.see you all next time.

Posted by CSV at 11:29:00 AM