Wednesday, March 01, 2006
right,yesterday post was a grand classic eh?think i am going to keep it.
so today.i was onlining doing my own stuff when i suddenly notice that one of my friend has announced the results of posting are out.I followed his link and typed in my Fin number.Guess what.....i got no courses.Bloody hell,that really took me by storm.However,there were rumors that say that it was just testing only.I doubt so.
All this while i was happily enjoying myself that i didn't bother to go and prepare myself just in case it really happens.
man,if i really can't get into a course.I have to appeal.And having to appeal means that i have to travel all the way from Malaysia to Tampines.WTF......all this because i didn't study more and better results.To top it all off.I have to go for registration of retaking at the MOE headquarters too.
man,why does shit always happen to me at the bad times.And to think i went to the Temple to pray....
let's recap what happened.First was my results,then the KL Girl incident,then was the Malaysian girl incident,then this posting thingy.Is GOD making fun of me?is this my punishment?
i hate to think so but i did sinned a lot these few days.Man.this sucks,period.I really suggest those people who managed to get into their courses not complain anymore.You listed it as one of your choices.you should know that you may enter it.if you didn't like it.you don't put it in your choices.At least those people who have no courses at all LIKE ME can have a chance to try.
enough,I got no mood to blog anymore.wait till everything is over.
Posted by CSV at 6:01:00 PM