Thursday, July 27, 2006

ok, no school today so i going to blog.

last saturday,went for Vin's BBQ party.It was rather ok i must say.Since there is much time that the gang can come together ever since everyone went their seperate ways.

so it was a good chance to catch up with the 4m4 class and all. So had a hell of a time traveling on wrong buses and going to the wrong flat.

Too bad,if Vincent was a good friend,he would have brought me around but nooooooooo, he has to stay at home and walk around, while i have to waste money getting around by bus using ADULT FARE.

Arse.....

but it was fun and all when everyone started to show up.Needless to say the food was quite nice too.Thanks to Vincent's mother who is a great bbq chef.

Then there was SUPPOSEDLY Vin's acting girlfriend....rainy or something and i think he is hinting something.......hmmmm

DON'T ASK ME,I DUNNO ALSO..........lol.

ok, then vin started opening his presents which included a Converse Jacket courtesy of Denise,Debbie etc etc.A pair of bermudas from JingLing,and mugs,cards and stuff.

I was the best.I gave him my virginity.

right vincent?it was one fun night..........you tease....you tease......

ok.enough of that crap.Everyone then started gathering around BIG SHOT BIRTHDAY BOY and sang him his birthday song.Blew out his candles which were mixed in with Qi Yuan and ShiKai's saliva,and everyone started to eat the cake.Chocolate Mousse.Tasted allright.

then group photo, friend photo, birthday boy photo, nude photos and stuff.

Then we were planning to play some games, do some gaying around with vincent but because he has to send Xiaojun home we had to scrap the plan.

ok la vincent,i don't blame you.I would have insisted anyway.

in the end, i kena pang sehed indirectly.......but it's ok.I don't mind.I was tired anyway.Dropped dead at 1230am.

so the next day,vin sent me to woodlands interchange.and i went home.FINISH.

Boring eh?
i feel the same.

Post Note:
I just finished writing After Dark's chapter 1.Stay tuned for more upcoming info.

Posted by CSV at 11:35:00 AM